First of all, we collect only statistical information which includes:
- Name, server id and server owner id.
- Number of members on the server.
- How many files/links/qrcodes was scanned on server.
- How many malicious was found on server.
- Filename/url/qrcode, hash and on which server file/link/qrcode was scanned.
While checking messages containing files, the file you sent is temporarily stored on the server. When we receive a file, we do not know any information about the sender, when we check files or links, we only get:
- The name of the file, the link/file itself.
- md5 hash.
- id of the server from which the file was received and owner id.
All files on the server are stored encrypted.
After the check is completed, the file is deleted using the Gutman method.
Despite the fact that we practically do not store any information about our customers, you can request data or data deletion by mail: [email protected]
After that, you will be sent a complete list of information that is on our servers or that we have deleted about you.
All collected data stored no longer then 30 days.